S&P raises Belgium credit outlook to stable, from negative
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Standard and Poor's on Friday raised Belgium's sovereign credit outlook to stable, from negative, citing the country's progress on state and economic reforms.
It also affirmed The AA/A-1+ unsolicited long- and short-term sovereign credit ratings on Belgium.
"The stable outlook incorporates our view that Belgium's credit metrics are stabilizing and that there is a less than one-in-three probability that we will raise or lower the ratings," the agency said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel