Brazil's BRF to invest $646 million in 2014
SAO PAULO Feb 28 (Reuters) - Brazil's BRF SA, the world's largest poultry exporter and a processed food maker, expects to invest 1.5 billion reais ($646 million) in 2014, Chief Financial Officer Leopoldo Saboya said on Friday.
Executives, speaking on a conference call with analysts, said future investments would be geared toward improving the company's logistics rather than ramping up production. The executives said "fragile points" in logistics had caused BRF to miss some deliveries last quarter.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data