Colombia's central bank sees 2014 growth of 4.3 pct
BOGOTA Feb 28 (Reuters) - Colombia's economy will expand between 3.3 percent and 5.3 percent in 2014 with 4.3 percent the most likely figure, the Andean nation's central bank forecast on Friday.
Growth in the fourth quarter of 2013 is expected to be between 4 and 5 percent with 4.6 percent the most likely figure, the bank said. (Reporting by Luis Jaime Acosta; Writing by Peter Murphy)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols