Deutsche Annington deals include 400 mln euros of debt
FRANKFURT Feb 28 (Reuters) - Deutsche Annington is taking on about 400 million euros ($547 million) in debt in two acquisitions it announced earlier on Friday, Chief Executive Rolf Buch said.
He also told journalists during a conference call that the German property group aims to boost its adjusted funds from operations (FFO) to between 250 million and 265 million euros this year from 223.5 million in 2013.
Deutsche Annington plans to buy two property portfolios with a total of 41,500 flats for a combined 2.4 billion euros, to be financed with equity and debt.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report