Feb 28 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
THE CARLYLE GROUP
The asset manager has hired high-profile energy deal expert Robert Maguire to help manage its foray into the international energy market, the group said on Friday. Robert Maguire is leaving advisory firm Perella Weinberg to become managing director of Carlyle International Energy Partners fund (CIEP), part of the group's $28 billion global energy platform.
The British insurer said on Friday it has hired private equity firm Blackstone's Tom Stoddard as chief financial officer. Stoddard, currently senior managing director, head of global financial institutions advisory at Blackstone, replaces Pat Regan, whose departure for Australian rival QBE was announced in January.
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat