Spanish real estate company Grupo Lar to price at 10 euros/share
MADRID Feb 28 (Reuters) - Spanish family-owned real estate company Grupo Lar said on Friday it would list on the stock exchange in a 400 million euro ($547 million) deal, priced at 10 euros per share.
After the listing, bond fund manager Pimco would hold a 12.5 percent stake in the group and Lar would own 2.5 percent, it said in a statement.
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Four-way talks call for end to Ukraine violence |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Divers enter capsized South Korean ferry in hunt for survivors |