India's Punjab National Bank raising 10 bln rupees via Basel III Tier II bonds
MUMBAI Feb 28 (Reuters) - India's Punjab National Bank is raising 10 billion rupees ($161.3 million) by placing 10-year Basel III Tier II bonds at 9.65 percent, two sources with direct knowledge of the deal said.
State-run Life insurance Corp of India is the sole investor to the bond sale, said the sources.
ICICI Securities Primary Dealership, AK Capital and Trust Capital are the arrangers for the bond sale, the sources added. ($1 = 62.0150 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan and Manju Dalal; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia