Interserve to buy Rentokil facilities service unit for 250 mln stg
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Interserve Plc, a support services and construction company, said it had agreed to buy a facilities service business from a unit of Rentokil Initial Plc for 250 million pounds ($416.78 million), seeking to strengthen its foothold in the British support services market.
The FTSE-250 component also posted an 8 percent rise in full-year profit as an early recovery in the British homebuilding sector offset weak international construction activity from the first half of 2013.
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds