Interserve to buy Rentokil facilities service unit for 250 mln stg
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Interserve Plc, a support services and construction company, said it had agreed to buy a facilities service business from a unit of Rentokil Initial Plc for 250 million pounds ($416.78 million), seeking to strengthen its foothold in the British support services market.
The FTSE-250 component also posted an 8 percent rise in full-year profit as an early recovery in the British homebuilding sector offset weak international construction activity from the first half of 2013.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad