Japan's Fast Retailing in talks to buy J.Crew -WSJ
NEW YORK Feb 28 (Reuters) - Fast Retailing, parent of clothing retailer Uniqlo, is in talks to buy J.Crew for as much as $5 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
The paper said that Fast Retailing had approached J.Crew's management about the potential purchase and that J.Crew was seeking as much as $5 billion for the business.
It was unclear whether Fast Retailing was willing to pay that much, the Journal said, without citing sources.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after deadline missed
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video