S. Korea's KT says not to bid for stake in Tunisie Telecom
SEOUL Feb 28 (Reuters) - South Korean telecoms firm KT said on Friday it had decided not to bid for a stake in state-owned Tunisie Telecom, but gave no reason why.
KT said last year it was in an early stage of talks to buy the 35-percent stake in Tunisie Telecom from a conglomerate owned by Dubai's ruler.
Dubai Holding's arm, Emirates International Telecommunications LLC, offered the stake, which it bought for $2.25 billion in 2006, to help pare debt. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment