China's yuan set for biggest weekly loss ever
HONG KONG Feb 28 (Reuters) - China's yuan has fallen 0.8 percent against the dollar for the week and is set for the biggest weekly loss on record.
The yuan opened at 6.1275 per dollar on Friday and quickly slid to 6.1390 in morning trade.
The People's Bank of China (PBOC) set the yuan midpoint at 6.1214.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks