China's yuan set for biggest weekly loss ever
HONG KONG Feb 28 (Reuters) - China's yuan has fallen 0.8 percent against the dollar for the week and is set for the biggest weekly loss on record.
The yuan opened at 6.1275 per dollar on Friday and quickly slid to 6.1390 in morning trade.
The People's Bank of China (PBOC) set the yuan midpoint at 6.1214.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |