Germany's Merck to raise dividend to 1.90 euros/share
FRANKFURT Feb 28 (Reuters) - German drugs and chemicals maker Merck KGaA announced on Friday plans to increase its dividend payment to shareholder to 1.90 euros per share for 2013 from 1.70 euros.
Analysts had on average expected in increase in the dividend to 1.91 euros per share, according to a Reuters poll. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds