Germany's Merck to raise dividend to 1.90 euros/share
FRANKFURT Feb 28 (Reuters) - German drugs and chemicals maker Merck KGaA announced on Friday plans to increase its dividend payment to shareholder to 1.90 euros per share for 2013 from 1.70 euros.
Analysts had on average expected in increase in the dividend to 1.91 euros per share, according to a Reuters poll. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |