Spain to sell bonds due 2017, 2019 and 2024 on Thursday
MADRID Feb 28 (Reuters) - Spain will sell bonds due 2017, 2019 and 2024 at the next scheduled debt auction on Thursday, the Treasury said on Friday.
The bonds are due April 30, 2017, with a 2.1 percent coupon, October 31, 2019, with a 4.3 percent coupon and April 30, 2024, with a 3.8 percent coupon.
The Treasury will announce the amount it hopes to raise at the auction on Monday at around 1300 GMT.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.