Spain to sell bonds due 2017, 2019 and 2024 on Thursday
MADRID Feb 28 (Reuters) - Spain will sell bonds due 2017, 2019 and 2024 at the next scheduled debt auction on Thursday, the Treasury said on Friday.
The bonds are due April 30, 2017, with a 2.1 percent coupon, October 31, 2019, with a 4.3 percent coupon and April 30, 2024, with a 3.8 percent coupon.
The Treasury will announce the amount it hopes to raise at the auction on Monday at around 1300 GMT.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source