Ukraine prosecutor orders detention of 10 top former officials
KIEV Feb 28 (Reuters) - Ukraine's Prosecutor General on Friday ordered the detention of 10 top former government, security and military officials on suspicion of mass murder in the capital Kiev.
The list, issued on the prosecutor general's website, includes former Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka, former Interior Minister Valery Zakharchenko, ousted president Viktor Yanukovich's administration chief Andry Klyuev and former Justice Minister Olena Lukash.
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss' |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Teen in 'Jihad Jane' case to be sentenced on U.S. terror charges
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor