Ukraine prosecutor orders detention of 10 top former officials
KIEV Feb 28 (Reuters) - Ukraine's Prosecutor General on Friday ordered the detention of 10 top former government, security and military officials on suspicion of mass murder in the capital Kiev.
The list, issued on the prosecutor general's website, includes former Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka, former Interior Minister Valery Zakharchenko, ousted president Viktor Yanukovich's administration chief Andry Klyuev and former Justice Minister Olena Lukash.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data