Ukraine starts moves to seek Yanukovich extradition from Russia
NEW YORK Feb 28 (Reuters) - Ukraine started moves on Friday to seek Viktor Yanukovich's extradition from Russia after the ousted president appeared in southern Russia, the prosecutor general's office said.
Yanukovich is wanted in Ukraine for mass murder following the deaths of about 100 people in clashes with police and security forces during three months of protests.
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers in Europe, ECB speculation holds down euro