Ukraine's parliament calls on Russia not to support separatism
KIEV Feb 28 (Reuters) - Ukraine's parliament urged Moscow on Friday to cease any moves that could undermine the country's territorial integrity after armed men took control of two airports in the Crimea region.
The parliament adopted an appeal for Russia to "stop moves that show signs of undermining national sovereignty and territorial integrity ... (and) reject support for separatism in Ukraine, of any form". (Reporting by Sabina Zawadzki, editing by Timothy Heritage)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |