Putin orders government to work with Kiev, IMF, G8 on Ukraine
MOSCOW Feb 28 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered government to continue talks with Ukraine on economic and trade relations and to consult foreign partners including the IMF and the G8 on financial aid, a statement on the Kremlin website said.
In addition, the statement also said Putin had ordered his government to consider a request from Ukraine's southern region of Crimea for humanitarian aid.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade