Putin orders government to work with Kiev, IMF, G8 on Ukraine
MOSCOW Feb 28 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered government to continue talks with Ukraine on economic and trade relations and to consult foreign partners including the IMF and the G8 on financial aid, a statement on the Kremlin website said.
In addition, the statement also said Putin had ordered his government to consider a request from Ukraine's southern region of Crimea for humanitarian aid.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Pennsylvania sniper held without bail in trooper shooting |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling