Putin orders government to work with Kiev, IMF, G8 on Ukraine
MOSCOW Feb 28 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered government to continue talks with Ukraine on economic and trade relations and to consult foreign partners including the IMF and the G8 on financial aid, a statement on the Kremlin website said.
In addition, the statement also said Putin had ordered his government to consider a request from Ukraine's southern region of Crimea for humanitarian aid.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |