German court rejects 1.6 billion euro claim vs Apple by IPCom
MANNHEIM, Germany (Reuters) - A German court on Friday dismissed a lawsuit filed against Apple by German patent manager IPCom claiming 1.57 billion euros ($2.15 billion) in damages.
The claim concerned a mobile telephone patent that enables mobile phones to make emergency calls even when networks are overloaded.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- After unrest over shooting, Ferguson police now wear body cameras