EU foreign ministers to hold emergency Ukraine talks on Monday
BRUSSELS, March 1
BRUSSELS, March 1 (Reuters) - EU foreign ministers will hold an emergency meeting in Brussels on Monday to discuss the situation in Ukraine, an EU diplomat said.
"There will be an extraordinary meeting on Ukraine on Monday. Most likely after 1 PM," said the diplomat.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Islamic State executes dozens of Syrian army soldiers: monitor