Google loses bid to keep anti-Islamic video online during appeal
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Friday rejected Google's request to put on hold an order requiring the company to remove an anti-Islamic video from YouTube while litigation around the issue continued.
The order came from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco.
(Reporting by Dan Levine; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |