Google loses bid to keep anti-Islamic video online during appeal
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Friday rejected Google's request to put on hold an order requiring the company to remove an anti-Islamic video from YouTube while litigation around the issue continued.
The order came from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco.
(Reporting by Dan Levine; Editing by Ken Wills)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |