NATO ambassadors to discuss Ukraine on Sunday: NATO's Rasmussen
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - NATO ambassadors will meet in Brussels on Sunday to discuss the situation in Ukraine, NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen tweeted on Saturday.
"North Atlantic Council will meet tomorrow followed by NATO-Ukraine Commission," Rasmussen wrote.
A NATO diplomat said the North Atlantic Council (NATO ambassadors') meeting would take place at 1 p.m. (1200 GMT) and the NATO-Ukraine Commission meeting at 4 p.m.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.