S.Korea's E-Land says no interest in buying J.Crew apparel chain
SEOUL, March 3
SEOUL, March 3 (Reuters) - South Korean fashion conglomerate E-Land Group is not interested in buying U.S. apparel chain J.Crew Group Inc and has not considered it in the past, a spokesman for E-Land said on Monday.
People familiar with the matter had told Reuters that Uniqlo parent Fast Retailing Co Ltd and South Korea's E.Land Group were separately exploring a deal for J.Crew, which was taken private in 2011.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |