McIlroy, Palmer, Henley and Knox in playoff at Honda
(Reuters) - Overnight leader Rory McIlroy, Americans Ryan Palmer and Russell Henley and Scotland's Russell Knox took the Honda Classic into a sudden-death playoff at Palm Beach Gardens in Florida on Sunday.
The quartet finished the regulation 72 holes level at eight-under-par 272, Northern Irishman McIlroy closing with a four-over 74 at PGA National, Palmer carding a 69, Henley a 72 and Knox a 71.
(Reporting by Andrew Both in Cary, North Carolina; Editing by Mark Lamport-Stokes)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Civilians killed in eastern Ukraine in fierce fighting