North Korea fires two short-range missiles into sea: Yonhap
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea has fired two short-range missiles into the sea off the east coast of the Korean peninsula, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported on Monday.
Yonhap did not give any more details about what kinds of missiles had been launched. The report comes after North Korea fired four short-range missiles over the sea off its eastern coast last week.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic