Warren Buffett says his Berkshire successor will come from within-CNBC
NEW YORK, March 3
NEW YORK, March 3 (Reuters) - Berkshire Hathaway head Warren Buffett said on Monday that his successor will come from within the company.
"A successor will be from within the company," Buffett said on an interview on CNBC.
Buffett, 83, has resisted publicly naming a successor, a worry for investors who wonder how much longer the billionaire will be at the helm at Berkshire.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet