Olive Garden parent Darden estimates profit below analysts' expectations
March 3 (Reuters) - Olive Garden owner Darden Restaurants Inc estimated third-quarter profit below analysts' expectations, blaming severe winter weather for lower sales.
Darden said it expected a profit of 82 cents per share from continuing operations for the quarter ended Feb. 23, below the average analyst estimate of 93 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |