JinkoSolar posts third straight profit as solar farms shine
March 3 (Reuters) - Chinese solar panel maker JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd reported a third straight quarterly profit, helped by its high-margin solar power plant business and improving panel prices.
JinkoSolar reported net income attributable to shareholders of $27.1 million, or 96 cents per American depositary share (ADS), for the fourth quarter, compared with a net loss of $122.2 million, or $5.51 per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 87.5 percent to $361.4 million in the quarter ended Dec. 31.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor