Johnson Service reports higher profit, buys hotel linen supplier
March 3 (Reuters) - Johnson Service Group Plc, which rents and dry cleans uniforms and other textiles, reported a 25 percent rise in full-year adjusted pretax profit due to the strong performance of its rental unit.
The company also said it would buy Bourne Services Group Ltd, a hotel linen supplier, for 22 million pounds ($36.87 million) in cash.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill