Canadian auto parts maker Magna's profit jumps 31 pct
March 3 (Reuters) - Canada's Magna International Inc , one of the world's largest auto parts suppliers, posted a 31 percent jump in quarterly profit and raised its dividend.
Magna said net income attributable to the company rose to $458 million, or $2.03 per share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31 from $351 million, or $1.49 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 14 percent to $9.17 billion.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade