Philippines' BDO Unibank posts record 2013 net profit, up 56 pct
March 3 (Reuters) - Full year ending Dec. 31, 2013
(in billion pesos)
Net income 22.6 vs 14.5
Net interest income 43.2 vs 36.2
NOTE: BDO Unibank Inc, the Philippines' biggest lender, is a unit of conglomerate SM Investments Corp owned by the country's richest man, Henry Sy Sr.
Click on (link.reuters.com/qam37v) to view BDO's statement on its results.
($1 = 44.6 pesos)
(Reporting by Erik dela Cruz in Manila)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb