PHILIPPINES PRESS-JG Summit sets $896 mln expansion - Standard Today
Philippine conglomerate JG Summit Holdings Inc will spend 40 billion pesos ($896 million) this year to expand its real estate, food manufacturing, airline and petrochemical businesses, the Manila Standard Today newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 44.6350 pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad