Poland's mBank plans 17 zlotys per share dividend
WARSAW Mar 3 (Reuters) - Polish lender mBank, a unit of Germany's Commerzbank, plans a dividend payout of 717 million zlotys ($235.07 million) or 17 zlotys per share from last year's profit, the bank said on Monday.
The payout proposed by mBank's management board has been approved by its supervisory board, but needs clearance from a shareholders' meeting scheduled for March 31.
The bank paid out 10 zlotys per share a year ago. ($1 = 3.0502 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Pawel Bernat; Editing by Christian Lowe)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |