FedEx unit to raise shipping rates
(Reuters) - FedEx Corp (FDX.N), the world's No. 2 package delivery company, said its freight unit would raise shipping rates by an average 3.9 percent, effective March 31.
This rate change applies to eligible FedEx Freight shipments within the United States, between the U.S. and Canada, within Canada, between the U.S. and Mexico, and within Mexico, FedEx said.
(Reporting by Sagarika Jaisinghani in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police