China says agrees with Russia on "appropriate" handling of Ukraine
BEIJING (Reuters) - China and Russia's foreign ministers spoke about the crisis in Ukraine on Monday, and both countries agreed it was very important to "appropriately handle" the issue, China's Foreign Ministry said.
"Both sides believe that the appropriate handling of the Ukraine crisis is very important to maintaining regional peace and stability," the ministry said in a statement on its website.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Indian firms tool up for defense orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Liberia police fire on protesters as West Africa's Ebola toll hits 1,350