VIETNAM PRESS-Loans fall 1.66 pct vs end-2013- Vietnam Economic Times
Total outstanding loans by banks in Vietnam as of Feb. 20 dropped 1.66 percent from the end of 2013, according to the central bank, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reported.
The fall, taking place around the time of the Lunar New Year holidays, was similar to the declines in the same period in 2012 and 2013, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot