Volkswagen of America sales down 14 percent in February
FRANKFURT, March 3
FRANKFURT, March 3 (Reuters) - Volkswagen of America saw sales drop by 13.8 percent to 27,112 cars in February as Europe's largest carmaker drew fewer buyers to models, which haven't been updated recently.
"With a full range of fuel-efficient vehicles we anticipate steady demand as we enter the spring selling season," Mark McNabb, chief operating officer of Volkswagen of America said in a statement on Monday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement