PBOC to drain 85 bln yuan via forward repos
SHANGHAI, March 4
SHANGHAI, March 4 (Reuters) - China's central bank will drain 85 billion yuan ($13.83 billion) from the money markets through forward bond repurchase agreements on Tuesday, traders said.
The People's Bank of China drained 35 billion yuan through 14-day repos and 50 billion yuan through 28-day repos.
Maturing repos will inject a net 108 billion yuan into the banking system this week.
The People's Bank of China (PBOC) conducted a net drain of 160 billion yuan from the banking system last week. ($1 = 6.1462 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Pete Sweeney and Steven Bian, Chen Yixin and Li Hongwei; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |