Deutsche Annington cap hike includes up to 11 mln existing shares
FRANKFURT, March 4
FRANKFURT, March 4 (Reuters) - Real estate group Deutsche Annington said its capital increase, announced last week, would include up to 11 million existing shares from shareholders in addition to 16 million new shares.
The capital increase comes after the group last week announced that it was spending 2.4 billion euros ($3.30 billion)on German apartments to expand its presence in the north of the country.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter