RPT-Fitch Updates Public Sector Entities Criteria
March 4 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has updated its non-US Public Sector Entities (PSE) Criteria.
The updated report does not include any material changes to the agency's ratings approach and as a result there is no impact on existing PSE ratings. The criteria report is available at www.fitchratings.com or by clicking on the link below.
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Rating of Public-Sector Entities - Outside the United States
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic