RPT-Fitch Updates Public Sector Entities Criteria
March 4 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has updated its non-US Public Sector Entities (PSE) Criteria.
The updated report does not include any material changes to the agency's ratings approach and as a result there is no impact on existing PSE ratings. The criteria report is available at www.fitchratings.com or by clicking on the link below.
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Rating of Public-Sector Entities - Outside the United States
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list