RPT-Fitch Withdraws Multi Finance PLC's National Long-Term Rating
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
March 4 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings Lanka has withdrawn Sri Lanka-based Multi Finance PLC's (MFP) National Long-Term Rating of 'B-(lka)' with Rating Watch Negative.
Fitch has withdrawn the ratings as it no longer has sufficient information to maintain the rating. Accordingly, Fitch will no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage for MFP.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |