Mexico miner reports steep drop in fourth-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY, March 4
MEXICO CITY, March 4 (Reuters) - Mexican mining company Industrias Penoles on Tuesday reported a sharply-lower fourth-quarter profit.
The company reported a profit of 152.4 million pesos ($11.6 million), compared to 2.934 billion pesos in the year-earlier period.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist