REFILE-ON THE MOVE-Morgan Stanley hires advisers from UBS, Wells Fargo
March 4 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley's wealth management unit said it hired six financial advisers from UBS and Wells Fargo.
Daniel Tedesco and Dennis Madden joined on Feb. 14 from UBS where they managed $161 million in client assets.
James Wong, Matthew Barker, Justin Harris and Desiderio Rodriquez joined on Feb. 28 from Wells Fargo where they managed $264 million in assets.
Spokespersons at UBS Wealth Management Americas and Wells Fargo Advisors could not be immediately reached for comment.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal