CORRECTED-TV decoder maker Pace's full-year earnings rise on US demand
(Corrects paragraph 3 to say adjusted earnings before interest, tax and amortisation (EBITA) rose to $193.6 million, not EBITDA)
March 4 (Reuters) - British TV-decoder maker Pace Plc reported a 22.5 percent rise in full-year core earnings as demand for its next-generation media servers in North America continued to soar.
The company, whose customers include Comcast, AT&T and DirecTV, said it expected revenue of about $2.70 billion this year with an operating margin of around 8.5 percent.
Adjusted earnings before interest, tax, and amortisation (EBITA) rose to $193.6 million for the year ended Dec. 31, 2013 from $158.1 million a year earlier.
Revenue increased 2.7 percent to $2.47 billion. (Reporting by Abhirup Roy in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Europe subdued, Russia shares tumble on new sanctions
- Fighting complicates Ukraine crash probe, U.S., EU prepare Russia sanctions |