Qatar's Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36 pct
DUBAI, March 4
DUBAI, March 4 (Reuters) - Qatari telecom operator Ooredoo posted a 36 percent drop in fourth-quarter net profit on Tuesday.
The firm made a profit of 510 million rials ($140.05 million) in the three months to Dec. 31, down from 790.9 million riyals in the year-earlier period, it said in a statement.
Ooredoo's full-year net profit for 2013 was 2.58 billion riyals, down from a profit of 2.95 billion riyals a year earlier.
($1 = 3.6416 Qatar riyals) (Reporting by Matt Smith; Editing by Yara Bayoumy)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command