Telecom Italia Media says 2013 loss narrows
MILAN, March 4
MILAN, March 4 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia Media said on Tuesday it had posted a narrower net loss of 132 million euros in 2013 after the sale of two loss-making television channels.
The company, which had posted a loss of 241 million euros in 2012, sold the La 7 and MTV channels in April and September 2013 respectively.
Telecom Italia Media, which is in talks with publisher L'Espresso for a tie-up of their digital broadcasting activities, said revenues in the period were slightly lower at 72.2 million euros while EBITDA fell 8.5 percent.
(Reporting by Silvia Aloisi)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief