Ukraine posts large outflows of dollars in Jan 2014
KIEV, March 4
KIEV, March 4 (Reuters) - Outflows from Ukraine's capital and financial account amounted to 1.798 billion dollars in January 2014 compared to a surplus of 512 million dollars in the same month a year ago, central bank data showed on Tuesday.
The current account deficit rose to 137 million dollars in January this year from 115 million dollars a year ago, the data showed.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Moscow defies Kiev, orders aid convoy onto Ukrainian soil
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |