Morgan Stanley hires advisers from UBS, Wells Fargo
(Reuters) - Morgan Stanley's wealth management unit said it hired six financial advisers from UBS and Wells Fargo.
Daniel Tedesco and Dennis Madden joined on February 14 from UBS where they managed $161 million in client assets.
James Wong, Matthew Barker, Justin Harris and Desiderio Rodriquez joined on February 28 from Wells Fargo where they managed $264 million in assets.
Spokespersons at UBS Wealth Management Americas and Wells Fargo Advisors could not be immediately reached for comment.
(Corrects name to 'Wells' from 'Well' in headline)
(Reporting by Aman Shah in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |